Friday, August 10, 2012

Pin of the week - repurposed tv cabinet


I was cruising Pinterest this week looking for inspiration for a new TV cabinet for our flat-screen. Something that would contain all the clutter and look vintage, since right now all we have is a small open shelf with all the electronics, DVDs, cables, etc. on open display (and... ahem... a bit dusty). I quickly came upon this photo, and although I no longer have children small enough to play in this delightful little "house," I thought it was an extremely clever use of an old wooden TV console. Kudos to Sugar Tot Designs for this inventive idea! So I'm choosing this for my favorite pin of the week, and I'm sharing it at the Friday's Favorite Pin party over at Decor to Adore. Cute!! 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I always love any idea that re purposes something everyday and elevates it to the extraordinary.

    Can't wait to see what you do with your tv.
    I guess I'll..... stay tuned. :)

    Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable idea and what fun for kids! I am your newest follower. Stop by for a visit sometime.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stoping by from Friday's Favorite Pin. What a creative idea to promote children's imaginations. I can see a wonderful puppet production taking place at this theater.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...