Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's all relative: 'popular' posts of 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Lots of the home-arts blogs in my Google Reader carried posts this week reflecting on their "most popular posts" for 2011. Now understanding that they put a lot of effort into building traffic for their blogs and I... well, I don't really do that on this blog... I decided to go ahead and do a Most Popular round-up anyway. Because even if I don't get thousands of visitors like they do, I do get dozens, and I sincerely appreciate each and every one of them :) So here are the five posts that my dozens of visitors (*smooch*) clicked on most in 2011! (Be sure to click the post titles to see the full post!)

#5 - Quick, Cute Centerpieces



#4 - Aqua Round-Up



#3 - Sweet & Simple Easter Dinner



#2 - Vintage Pillowcase Toss Pillow



And the NUMBER ONE most popular post... as clicked by DOZENS of fab, friendly readers: My Favorite Cupboard: Heart of the Home!!



Even if I don't have the scads of blog traffic that others have, it's nice to know that folks do stop by. So - THANK YOU for checking out my projects and sharing my adventures in 2011! Here's to much more inspiration and fellowship in 2012!

More soon,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet! So glad I stopped by tonight. I love your embroidered pillowcase, and your simple centerpiece. I want to wish you and your family a blessed New Year.
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really enjoyed your "year of photos" - wow, all that snow in January, I had forgotten! Makes the weather we're currently having even more spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...