Friday, January 6, 2012

By way of explanation


Just in case there's any confusion, all the posts on this blog dated prior to January 6, 2012 were actually imported from my other blog (well, one of my other blogs), Multifacety. After blogging on and off for a couple of years about home-related topics like crafts and decorating, I decided to make a more conscious effort to blog about these things. You might have been one of the lovely readers who commented on my posts over at Multifacety - those comments have also been imported here, so if you feel like you're losing your mind because you really don't remember commenting on this blog, don't worry - it's not you, it's me!

Thank you for following my posts over to this new blog! I'm so glad you're here, and I'm really looking forward to hearing what you have to say about anything and everything you read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...