Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Recap

Okay so... did you watch the Super Bowl? We're not huge athletic supporters in our house, but we did have the game on... certainly the Ravens' 109-yard kick-off return at the start of the second half was exciting to watch, but moments later when the stadium lights went out, I swear this is all I could think of:

Who... or WHAT-ever was behind the power outage, it definitely affected the Ravens' mojo!  And that, folks is the extent of my expert football commentary. 

Oh! And for the record, here are my picks for best commercials: 
In third place, "Viva Young" by Taco Bell:


Second Place, "Man vs. Cheetah" by Skechers: 



And my favorite,"Prom" by Audi America:




Of course, you can't have a Superbowl without a Budweiser Clydesdale commercial, and this year's spot was so sweet: 





More soon,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...