Saturday, November 24, 2012

New dish acquisition


I am apparently really drawn to some of the patterns of Martha Stewart Everyday! After stumbling upon these lovely pastel yellow plates, and then later these almost-Irish "Garland" salad plates, I've once again found a great little MSE bargain at a local thrift store. 

Today my acquisition was a trio of these soft blue salad plates with a "weave and pleat" design - I am not sure of the pattern name, but they were a steal at 99 cents for all three. 



I brought these little beauties home and washed them up, and immediately tried them in a couple of different stacks to see how I might use them. Here's one sandwiched between a bright white Corning "Tulip" dinner plate and an unmarked mid-century bread plate. 



Here it is with a Royal China Currier & Ives bread plate: 


And here it is with no bread plate at all -  


These would've looked super cute on my Easter table with the "crazy daisies"! Can't wait to use them! Have you found any special treasures lately while thrifting? 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...