Monday, January 16, 2012

Word of the Year: Infuse

I'm pleased to participate in Layla's fabulous link party, "This Little Word of Mine." The word that I've chosen to guide me in 2012 is:




I'll INFUSE my home with romantic cottagey goodness - both in its decor and in the attitude exuded by the homeowner.

I'll INFUSE my own spirit with positive thinking, affirmations of my faith, and expressions of love toward those around me.

I'll INFUSE my very being with the warmth reflected in my changing home and my nurtured spirit.

By doing all of these things, I'll INFUSE my home... with warmth, with welcome, with love.

Be sure to click through to Layla's lovely blog - there's so much inspiration there. Here's to a wordy and wonderful 2012!

1 comment:

  1. great word for the new year!

    I have posted about my word on my blog if you wish to read about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...