Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fun thrifty finds


Happy New Year, everyone! Are you taking a deep breath now that "the holidays" are over? I know I am... I spent New Year's Eve quietly at home with Mr. Piglet, and spent New Year's Day taking down most of our Christmas decorations. (I couldn't quite bring myself to take down the garlands yet - it makes me happy to look at them, so I think I'll give them til the weekend.)  

In addition to the lovely gifts I received for Christmas from my family, I also had a very nice holiday season of thrifting. I thought I would share some of my favorite recent treasures. 

A tall clear glass lamp base...



Star-motif napkin rings...



Cute crocheted wine cozy in Christmas colors...


Shoebox full of vintage ornaments...


Manor house/cottage collector plate by Gibson...



Noritake Belmont dessert plates, set of 4...




Mikasa Ribbon Pink pasta or soup bowls, set of 4...



...and, four Rose Chintz dessert plates by Johnson Brothers. 


And now I need to STOP shopping for awhile! LOL  How about you? I hope your holiday season was absolutely wonderful, and I wish you the very best for a happy and healthy new year! 

More soon, 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...